Commodity Foods Program


STOWW's Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations provides USDA commodity foods to low income families living within the service area of the following reservations;

  • Cowlitz
  • Jamestown S'klallam
  • Lower Elwha S'klallam
  • Muckleshoot
  • Puyallup
  • Samish
  • Nooksack
  • Sauk-Suiattle
  • Shoalwater Bay
  • Snoqualmie
  • Stillaguamish
  • Suquamish
  • Swinomish
  • Tulalip 
  • Upper Skagit


  • Live within the service area of one of the 15 tribal reservations served by STOWW
  • Not currently receiving SNAP benefits from DSHS
  • Meet net income standards for household size outlined by USDA.

Application Process

The following information will be needed to fully complete the application process.

  • A completed and signed application
  • Copy of photo ID (Tribal, State, or Federal)
  • Physical Address Verification such as a utility bill or rental agreement
  • Income Verification from the past 30 days for ALL adult household members
  • Completed Household Income Form for households who are paid for casual labor or who are currently unemployed. 
  • Copy of most recent Social Security/ SSI/ TANF/ GA award letter. 
  • Copy of most recent Per Capita stub (if received on monthly basis)

FDPIR Certification Staff


Ready to apply or need to change your food checklist? Want to report a change to your household composition or income? Download, complete and return forms to

Distribution Dates

No upcoming events.


Check out this great video featuring STOWW! 

Non Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.  To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  (1.) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;  (2.) fax: (202) 690-7442; or  (3.) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.